- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to -
2.1. your name and surname;
2.2. your email address;
2.3. your physical address;
2.4. your mobile number; and
2.5. your date of birth.
- Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- Subject to clause 5.1.6 below, we will not, without your express consent:
5.1 use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
5.1.1 in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods
5.1.2 to contact you regarding current or new goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
5.1.3 to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
5.1.4 to improve our product selection and your experience on our website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the website; or
5.2 disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
5.2.1 to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
5.2.2 to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
5.2.3 to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these terms and conditions;
5.2.4 to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). and
5.2.5 to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty goods you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
- We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Chamdor is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.